Facilities Coordinator Merksem, Antwerp Belguim
Spencer Marshall are partnering an International FM Services Company providing world class Facilities Management solutions to a global client base. Our client is seeking a Facilities Coordinator to join a dynamic and client focused FM team. The key responsibilities for the Facilities Coordinator will be to oversee the:
- Management / coordination of both Hard and Soft FM Services Security, Catering / Vending & Hospitality, cleaning
- Reception Services
- Daily offices walk round to ensure office is maintained to a high standard at all times.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Facilities Manager
- Undertake any other duties that may be required for the effective operation of the facilities department
For this opportunity we are seeking Facilities Management professionals who possess:
• Previous Facilities or Office support
• Highly attentive to detail and client focused
• Interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Why should you consider this role?
• Our client is a strong globally respected brand
• Our client recognises commitment, initiative, decision-making ability and hard work and rewards accordingly
PLEASE NOTE –Facilities Coordinator – Belguim
it is our policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within five working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.