Location: anywhere in the UK
We are working alongside a global leader in commercial real estate services who help clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm operates across more than 60 countries and specialise in agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services and investment management.
Our client is looking for a passionate and dedicated Sustainability professional to
- Develop, lead and deliver the sustainability strategy across the business
- Lead on the Corporate Social Responsibility/ESG area and integrate it within the Community
- Environment Program annual plan development
- Deliver training for other colleagues, including management and updates of e-learning package and leading on environmental/community & environment training
- Maintain carbon management system and facilitate carbon footprint calculations and certifications
- Coordinate environmental reporting to stakeholders and corporate clients
- Devise, develop and successfully run key company-wide educational and community projects
- Manage and develop partnerships with client management teams in all countries
- Communicate about the Community and Environment program internally and externally, working closely with marketing and digital teams to integrate messaging across channels
- Line management responsibility for the Community and Environment Team
- Generate ideas how to make offices more sustainable
- Prepare Annual sustainability plan and include estimated cost into OPEX Budget for all sites in your region
This is a newly created position which will truly offer someone the chance to develop, design and lead a Sustainability Programme across a national remit.